- Download/Unzip QTP_TFSGenericTest folder to the C drive
- The contents of the C:\QTP_TFSGenericTest folder look like below
- QTPResults folder - This will store the QTP result files
- QTPTFSGenericSolution folder - This is the VS Solution with the Generic Test
- TFSGenericTestResults folder - This will store the transformed TFS Generic Test results file
- QTP.vbs - This is the main script that will execute QTP and transform the results file.
- Replace the highlighted value below with the path of your QTP test
- Save the QTP.vbs
- Navigate to C:\QTP_TFSGenericTest\QTPTFSGenericSolution
- Open the QTPTFSGenericSolution.sln(You will need Visual Studio 2010 to open this file)
- Double-click the QTPTFS.GenericTest
- The Generic Test will open and you will see the following below
- Navigate to the Test menu > Windows > Test View
- Click on the Run button as highlighted below
- You will then see the results of your Generic Test running a QTP script, in my case it Passed!
Application Lifecycle Management Consultant